The Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarship Program is a nomination-based award. Only one student per school may be nominated by their principal or guidance counselor. The scholarship is intended to recognize high school seniors from Comcast communities for their commitment to community service, academics, and demonstrated leadership. The winning candidates will be awarded with a base award of $1,000.
Comcast NBCUniversal is determining the future of media and technology. Comcast strives to create the best content and constantly pursues innovation to delight our customers.
- Full-time high school senior currently enrolled at a high school in a community served or approved by Comcast.
- Student grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- The Student demonstrates leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences.
- Student shows a strong commitment to and involvement in community service.
- Student plans to attend an accredited, non-profit college, university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
How to Apply:
To determine program eligibility and to request nomination access, school principals and guidance counselors may contact International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. at comcast-at-applyists.com or at 1-855-670-4787.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Leaders and Achievers students are awarded one-time scholarships, with a base award of $1,000.
Applications for scholarships in support of the 2017-18 academic year will be accepted between September 7 and December 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: