New Tech Network, a national non-profit organization, is a leading design partner for comprehensive school change. We work closely with districts and schools to create innovative learning environments. Through a proven school model, a project-based learning platform, and powerful professional development, we coach schools toward lasting change and ongoing improvement.
There are over 200 schools in 26 states and Australia in the New Tech Network.
Interns will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager (Reming Robitaille) to develop and execute projects that will advance the work of NTN. This enables interns to broaden their professional skills, while supporting the mission of NTN to create a nation proud of its public schools. Assigned projects are based on the intern’s qualifications and interests as well as the needs of NTN. Note: This is a remote-based position with regular virtual check-in meetings.
- Passion for social justice, education, or education research
- Strong interest in non-profit marketing, particularly learning about and applying knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Solid writing skills and ability to synthesize articles, resources and reports into engaging social media content
- Knowledge of Social Media publishing and monitoring, primarily Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Attention to detail and accountability
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
Compensation & Duration of Internship:
Nonpaid, but university credit available
Approximately 8-10 hours per week
8-10 week internship
To be considered for the internship, please e-mail a cover letter explaining your interest in the program, together with a resume, and a list of two references to Christine Lintz (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be reviewed as they are received. Internships are available on a semester or quarter schedule with flexible start dates.