New Tech Network
New Tech Network, a national non-profit organization, is a leading design partner for comprehensive school change. We work closely with districts and schools to create innovative learning environments. Through a proven school model, a project-based learning platform, and powerful professional development, we coach schools toward lasting change and ongoing improvement. New Tech Network aims to create an organization that reflects the communities we serve and a culture where everyone feels valued, heard, and included. NTN commits to intentionally work to disrupt inequities, both internally and across the network.
Under the supervision of the College Access Director, the Grant Project Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the team that is responsible for the design and implementation of a college access improvement community that yields improved student outcomes in postsecondary enrollment for students of color and low-income students.
This role is a remote based role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development, implementation, and improvement of a grant workflow process
- Collect, organize, and monitor program expense details
- Provide project management support and admin support for grant Executive Sponsors and Project Director in planning and execution of grant goals and objectives
- Plan logistics for all grant-related meetings and convenings including communications to schools, catering, hotel reservations, reimbursements
- Coordinate grant related meetings, including those for Services Team members, researchers, consultants, district contacts and Grant Management Team members
- Regularly communicate with partner schools
- Support the collection, organization, and maintenance of all grant-related documentation
- Lead, participate, and support special projects within the scope of the initiative
- Identify and communicate needs to the Project Director and the Grant Executive Sponsors as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Two years of similar support experience including logistics and travel coordination
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- An ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- An ability to work independently and as an effective member of teams
- A dedication to learn, grow, and develop as a professional
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Model New Tech Network’s values at all times
- NTN is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity in our organization
- A passion for ensuring that all students have access to high-quality post-secondary opportunities.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- English/Spanish bilingual skills a plus
- Comfort and familiarity working in a virtual work environment
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
Must be able to collaborate effectively with others on a regular basis. Those people include, but are not limited to, employees of all levels within the organization, community, district leaders and teachers, and members of other organizations, customers, vendors and visitors.
This role has access to sensitive and confidential information, and is trusted to maintain this information, files and documents properly. These documents include, but are not limited to, financial information, grant information, client proprietary information and other business related material. Failure to safeguard this information could result in loss of trust and reputation internally and externally.
Low physical effort required to sit, stand at files, bend, stoop, lift, and walk. Maximum unassisted lift = 35lbs. Requires ability to use a keyboard, monitor and calculator. Also requires the ability to communicate verbally, both in person and on the telephone.
Inside average office environment. Average office noise levels. No personal protective equipment required. Ambient temperature between 68 and 76F.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive compensation package
- A highly collaborative, creative yet autonomous work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Employee Assistance Program, Supplemental Accident & Critical Illness plans and 401(k) Retirement Plan
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your cover letter and resume to Christine Lintz at email@example.com.