Planning by design
At New Tech Network, students are problem solvers and creators. They learn to collaborate and communicate. Through challenging, authentic projects, they learn to adapt and engage in the world around them.
New Tech Network (NTN) is a leading design partner for comprehensive school change. NTN works closely with districts and schools to create innovative learning environments. Through a proven school model, a project-based learning platform, and powerful professional development we coach schools toward lasting change and ongoing improvement.
Our core services include extensive planning, design, and implementation support that guide schools towards lasting change and ongoing improvement. The New Tech Network Roadmap provides a detailed path of pre and post-launch work during a New Tech implementation.
Districts and charter organizations receive coaching and support through all stages of planning and launching a New Tech school. Extensive, individualized design coaching from NTN’s renowned and deeply experienced full-time staff allows teachers and leaders to gain the skills they need to confidently implement the New Tech model.
In-depth, informative learning tours for planning teams
Tours are open to educators, business leaders, community leaders and economic development organizations. The purpose of these tours is to give visitors an overview of how our schools operate. On every tour, visitors have an opportunity to:
- Experience NTN culture and see what trust, respect, and responsibility looks like in the classroom
- See teaching that engages by observing the power of project-based learning
- Learn about technology that enables and the powerful project-based platform, Echo
- See outcomes that matter in action through collaboration, communication, and agency in all students
The New Tech Network Design Criteria guides schools through essential elements to ensure a strong implementation. The NTN Design Criteria includes design and purpose, professional development, staffing, and instruction.
Services customized to each school
New Tech Network believes in a commitment to the development of our schools as Learning Organizations, which lead to improved student outcomes. Our goal is to provide personalized support to each school and district based on identified needs. We work closely on the development, planning, and communication of a vision for innovation and learning. As partners, we will design a set of services that meets the needs of each school.
- On-site and virtual coaching
- Site institutes
- Leadership coaching and training
- On-site convenings
- Virtual workshops
On-site school readiness visit
The primary objectives of this readiness visit are to:
- Address your community’s “need to knows” about the New Tech core design elements and planning process
- Help your community make an informed decision about implementing a New Tech school
- Help gauge your community’s commitment and capacity to implement a high-fidelity New Tech school
- Support your community and build readiness for a successful implementation
The New Tech Planning Academy is a step by step process that takes schools and districts through the implementation process. This course takes place at the New Tech Annual Conference and includes school planning competencies that include identifying the challenges for change, developing stakeholders, aligning and allocating resources and more. This will include a deep dive into the pillars embedded in each New Tech School.
Get in touch
Through project-based learning, New Tech Network schools empower and challenge students to learn and succeed, to collaborate and communicate, and to engage in the world around them.
Contact us at to learn more about student success or join us for a school tour to see firsthand how we are changing education.